Google Analytics (GA) is the key to a savvy marketers online success. Google Analytics allows users to collect web data and interactions and compare them across all marketing channels – giving you detailed insights on what’s working online and where to double down.
Google Analytics Services
Google Analytics (GA)
Google Analytics brings all your individual platform data together into one cohesive report, allowing comparative overview across all key marketing channels.
Google Tag Manager
Google Data Studio
The biggest separation between traditional and digital advertising is the measurability and accessibility of data. At the heart of every good digital campaign lies a wealth of data and insights than are critical to maximise your online performance.
If you’re looking to level-up your digital analytics and tracking hit the button below.
Free to use
Google Analytics as a platform itself is completely free to use - including up to 14 months of data storage.
Platforms may give great in-depth analytics, but Google Analytics is great at pulling your channels side by side and reviewing their on-site metrics.
A great way to track goal completions across all marketing platforms - and essential for passing conversion context through to platforms such as Google Ads.
Start Attributing Online Success
Let’s chat Data Analytics.
Book your free strategy session and analytics audit today.
Have any questions?
How is Google Analytics used?
Google Analytics is used to gain valuable insights into the performance of your website and the behavior of your audience. It provides a wide range of reports and metrics that help you understand how users interact with your site and how you can improve their experience.
You can use Google Analytics to monitor traffic trends, track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, identify high-performing pages, analyse conversion rates, and make data-driven decisions to optimise their online presence.
What can you measure with Google Analytics?
Google Analytics offers a comprehensive set of metrics and dimensions to measure various aspects of website performance, including:
– Website Traffic: Number of visitors, new vs. returning visitors, and geographic location of visitors.
– Behavior Flow: User navigation paths through your site, helping you identify popular pages and potential drop-off points.
– Traffic Sources: How users find your website, including organic search, paid search, social media, and referrals.
– User Engagement: Metrics like bounce rate, time on page, and pages per session, indicating how engaged visitors are with your content.
– Conversion Tracking: Measuring goal completions, such as form submissions, purchases, or other desired actions on your website.
– E-commerce Tracking: Monitoring revenue, transactions, and product performance for online stores.
Should I use Google Analytics?
Yes, using Google Analytics is highly recommended for anyone with an online presence. Google Analytics provides valuable insights into user behavior, helps you identify strengths and weaknesses in your website, and enables you to optimise your online strategies.
The data collected by Google Analytics empowers you to make informed decisions, improve user experience, and increase the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts.